Finally, finished my very first ACCA P1 paper
Now I know what's the feeling so ACCA
Is really "awesome"
Look at the questions
Seems very understandable
Look at the articles
Seems very understandable too
But when time for writing the answer
Where should I start first??
Only ??? in my mind
So terrible
This time really gonna retake already
Don't even know how to cry
Because cry also no tears
SO DAMM FREAKING SPEECHLESS
But no matter how
Have to accept it and look forward
I am so speechless that I can't even answer well
Is even more worst than what I have done in Mock Exam
This time, really gonna fail my very first ACCA papers...
So speechless....
Help me...
My god!
~ Bless me ~
Is over...
After finished exam, immediately go back home
Look at my mum
She was even more happier than us
I have no idea
But she just look happy
The only thing I can do is just happy with her =)
She treats us Steamboat for dinner
Have enjoyed the dinner as if like we have booked the whole restaurant
Because the restaurant has no more people
As by the time we finished eating it was 10pm or 10.30pm?
Dinner at so late...
But I am happy!
Really only thing to do is stay happy!
Life is short
So do enjoy the life well...
0 comments:
Post a Comment