Wednesday, June 8, 2011

2 months

Time passes so soon that is now 2 months over.
It seems like just happened yesterday.
I have not mentioned to the world that we have separated.
I just think it is unnecessary.
Or should say that I am not ready.
In between, I am trying very hard to remove this person from my world.
At least from my mind.
But I know, every single little things belongs to us, I am still maintaining.
I think it is really impossible to forget you.
Because everyday, you will still appearing in my mind, even just for a minute.
But as usual, I am trying very hard to accepting this fact.
So far, I know I am still not fully recover from it.
I will not begin a new relationship before this is truly end.
And in fact, I feels like I have been started to worry whether can I still in a relationship?
I have lose all my confidence on guys...
Even such a good man also have limitations, where else can find GOOD MAN?
Not only him, actually I lost confidence on all guys around me....
All the guys who seems to be best at the beginning, but when time past, they have changed.
I feels like I couldn't trust anyone now even the one who closest to me!
I feels like there is a wall between me and others.
I can't get too close to anyone.

May be it really needs some times for me to settle.
I hope everything can be alright like now.
I don't hope you to do anything for me, and please don't offer me anything also.
I am afraid that I will simply accept as if it's belongs to me.
I don't want to be a person who simply took others' STUFF!
I don't need anything from you, at least at this moment, so pls pull back your hand.
I believe I am able to stand up myself.
I am really appreciate you, but I can only say thank you and nothing else for this moment.
I am sorry, I don't want to take any advantage from you.

0 comments:

 

♥ 写给海洋听 ♥. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner