Thursday, May 19, 2011

♥ Thung & Tzeng ♥


I asked Thung to take picture with her bro, she faster lye down...cute bah? ♥


Ta da... Tzeng Tzeng also know to look at camera o... ♥


Hi all, I am Tzeng Tzeng ♥


Hi all, I am Thung Thung ♥ 


She just like to lye on the floor ♥


Dearly Thung Thung, Love her so much ♥


When she was young, she don't like to lye on that, until her brother's turn, she keep lye on it ♥


Thinking Thinking....♥


Tzeng Tzeng zzzzZZ ♥


♥


I Love this...she is just so cute and lovely ♥


The bear is bigger size than her ♥


Tzeng Tzeng fullmoon ♥


My aunt has cooked so many dishes ♥





Tzeng Tzeng just cut his hair today ♥


Tzeng Tzeng crying... Is very loud ♥

♥♥♥
♥ Can you imagine, how lovely it is living together with these two angels ♥
♥♥♥

0 comments:

 

♥ 写给海洋听 ♥. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner