Is 1am in the morning, and as usual I will heard the sound created by my lovely mom who always get up at the middle of the night... Wondering what she doing so late? Yes..unknown will thought there should be something wrong with her! Not sleeping but making noice there disturbing the family sleepness!? No.... She isn't!
She is force to get up because she is worry about the family, the home! As a child, we sometimes couldn't understand why mom is so busy so many things to do? Of course we couldn't use them to compare! I believe every mom in the world is the greatest person in their family! My mom too, is the greatest, the hero for me! She alone, can settle so many things, from take caring 4 of us, become 8 of us now as my family members are increasing! Though the numbers have double up, but she has no problem at all!! She spent her whole life for the family! Spent 24 hours there without complaints, without even enjoy any trips before!
How she did that?
The only answer I can think of is that because she is Mom!!!
Thanks mom!! I know what u have did for us... ♥♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment