Again, my sickness still not okay and it become worst now.
I am having headache, stomach ache, and nausea.
My sickness started on last wednesday.
Wed - night headache until want to burst up
Thur - went to work but came back on 10.30am (2 hours working), went to clinic (Digestion problem)
Fri - went to work, vomit at 3.30pm, went to clinic at 11pm (Gastric)
Sat - MC, didn't go to work, nausea, headache, stomachache
Sun - Same condition
Mon - went to work, same condition, but I am able to survive in office until 6pm, back home, vomit, 10.30pm clinic (Gastric)
Tues - MC, full day sleep, night go movie because I thought I am ok, but ended I AM NOT OKAY!
Wed - went to work, until 3pm, extremely headache, extremely stomach ache, extremely nausea, went to clinic (Doctor scold me for not eating, instead, I already tried my best to eat, but the doctor looks so fierce, my mum looks even fierce, Doctor said my stomach, my back, my whole body is just full with WIND...=.=") back home at 4pm, drink only half cup of Milo, and I just feels I am fainted in the bed, slept until 1.30am...mum force me up to eat, I only able to have half cup of Milo and 2 pieces of bread... then find out my phone, have a look, 3 miss call from him, 2 sms, 1 from U and 1 from K. I don't know what to do with the miss called... I just know I am sick seriously now, I have never seen such a weak WC before... really never... I never vomit since I have memories... This is my first time to vomit, finally, I knew the feeling of vomit, It is extremely bad... I have never sick for consecutive 7 days before... I have never sick until cannot eat, no energy to walk, no energy to bath, no energy to do everything... my antibiotic already empty, my immune system most probably already dead... wc, you not going to dead, please, get well!!
Today, only I heard from colleagues, my superior was sick and admitted once they came to work in TG...
Is it I also have to gone through the same process?
3 of my colleagues were sick badly as well, vomit, diarrhea...
When I heard this, it makes me feels scare...
What's wrong with TG??
Seriously damage human's health centre?
I don't hope I am one of them...
I really have no more energy...
is 3am now...
I need a good rest...
I don't need anyone else, now I noticed...
Rest is the only thing I need....
0 comments:
Post a Comment