Again....
From head to leg, from inner heart to external body...
Extremely pain...
No one part is not pain...Pain like hell.... pain like hell....
MC don't know how many days....
What's wrong with me?
Anyone can tell me?
Why friend is so good? or only him is so good?
Told me what to do, told me where to go, and bring me to go...
But unfortunately he is not someone I wish...
I'm sincerely thanks god to let me meet up you guys!
K, thanks you so much! 2 months is so short, but I really thank you for being there with me...
Hui, I don't know i can stand for how long....
Never try Never know... but I don't know when only I can try....
Because now I can't even cure myself now....
How am I suppose to cure you?
Few days might be extended to 1 week or 1 month now....
I saw you guys way and life... But I now going to the same path....
Please bring me out there.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment