"Life is short, enjoy every moment while you have the chance. Everything happens for a reason, in life we can't take everything so serious and looking back will never bring you to anywhere"
Requested by a friend, asked me to remember this phrase.
And now, I really feel this is really meaningful...
Is it asking me not to looking back?
Nowadays, already got two cases from friends who have breakup with their gf...
5 years relationships, break up just in a sudden...
And one of it is like a JOKE...
The gf's mother cried when the daughter breakup with the bf...
Omg... Imagine that... human and human interaction, sometime is not only the case between two of them, it might affect the people around you as well...
So, do we need to care the people around us?
Or, we just bother our own business is enough?
For you what you will do when having the same situation?
For me, I think I'm the 1st type person...
I will care about the people around me...
So, my conclusion is, don't let the people around you to know more about you...
Because this make them worry you even more...
Silent might be a good solution for this...
But, can SILENT always be a good solution?
Doubting actually........
0 comments:
Post a Comment