Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 5

Today is day 5, already lost 5 days... 
How I actually passed these 5 days? 
These 5 days seems like many things happened...
Some are happy and some make me sad... 

Sour: I'm lost for 5 days...
Sweet: Get my WC...
Bitter: You got no reaction... 
Spicy: I am sick and struggling something... 
Salty: My tears... 

Now I have to decide on many things... 
seems like always cannot make a right decision...
who can help me out? 
why making a decision is so hard? 
study? working? quitting? breaking? leaving? 
 
What should I choose?? 

I hate making decision... how to make a good decision? 
I really have no idea about it... 



4 comments:

AnGel Gan said...

anything? want share with me??
or with ur yew also can.. haha...
sayang sayang~~~

♥ Jane Jane ♥ said...

I'm fine... nothing... don't worry... lolz... he is not mine ok... is urs... haha

Unknown said...

u guys don so bad,k.. keep throw me here n there.. 3 jie jie so bad~
aiyo,all also must sayang..haha..
cheers =)

♥ Jane Jane ♥ said...

wa... you want us meh? is u dun wan us ma.... lolz... I very good geh ler...

 

♥ 写给海洋听 ♥. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner