1.1.2011
Early morning already so damn pissed off in the 1st day of 2011!
arrrhhhhh........ what's wrong with me?? COOL DOWN PLS!!
Have no idea why am I so damn pissed off in the 1st day of 2011!
Woke up at 11.45am.... damn no mood.... flu still with me....
arrhh! I hate you, FLU!
Please, I beg you please get out of my life!!!
As usual, wake up I gotta do so many things!!!
Why my job is it wake up to do all these things??
arrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............
What's wrong with me?? Why so fucking pissed off??!!!
Shit!!! Let me yell out here!!!
Because here is the only place that I can yell out whatever I want....
No one will care..... I so damn love you here!!!
No one will comment a single little word I said here...
It has been long time that I didn't write things here....
Nowadays just busy cleaning house... Everyday wake up also clean house!
I have no idea why I will take such a big risk to on leave during the last 2 days of 2010! And need to get scolded by my HOD to on leave, just to help my mum clean house! Never rest at all.... SHIT!!
Every night also go out with ah soh, chui wei, yew, seh them... damn tiring life...Don't know why I become like this already....shit!!
Why my life in 2010 so damnnn succcksssssssssssssssssss!!!
Is time to change my life.... I should be caring more people, caring family, caring life......... I am just caring about myself!!
Who makes me like this?? Why am I seems like keep protecting myself from something??!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???
STOP! I SHOULD STOP ALL THIS!!!
STOP COMPLAINING! STOP YELLING! STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!!
JUST DO WHATEVER I CAN! LIFE IS JUST ONCE, DON'T HOPE TO GET REGRET AFTERWARDS!
JUST COOL DOWN, SHUT UP!
AFTER HERE, NEW LIFE HAS BEGAN!
FROM: MISS CARING LOVELY LADY
0 comments:
Post a Comment