Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sick...

I have nose sensitive... makes me flu very often... in one week time surely will flu for 2 or 3 days... even worst is the whole week also flu... damn it! The best medicine for curing my sickness was not produced anymore... So I have to change to other medicine... but unfortunately all types of medicine also couldn't cure it.... today is really damn not feeling well.... morning wake up started to flu... then continue with headache... I slept from 11am to 3.30pm.. I supposed to help my sister in cleaning her room, but ended slept for whole afternoon... so sorry to her... I said want to help her... but ended I only able to help to do few stuff... after clean finish, I suppose to help her mop the floor, but I am too headache...ended, I fall sleep again... from 6.30pm to 7pm, forced myself to get up to bath because I need to iron my shirts for work!! The most dislike thing to do~~~ =.=" but no choice!! 
Then my boyfriend send me a flu medicine, ended, is the one same with mine, which is also not works for me... it can only control my flu for 3-4 hours... help me!! help me!! >.< I damn hate flu~~~  

No choice, why I have nose sensitive one?? yerrrr.....issshhhhhhhhhhh!! 

Today spent my whole day sleeping.... feels like doing nothing wasted a day.... 
Dinner, no appetite to eat anymore.... thx sis! but I have no appetite... 
Damn tired now... feels so unmotivated.... tmr need to work again.... is Monday again~~~ 
Friday is my company's annual dinner... What am I suppose to wear?? the Theme is damn sucks - Halloween Night~ hello man, is not Halloween also! Ignore it.... I have no time to get dress like a GHOST! So will just go in as normal dinner.... even normal dinner also damn headache for me.... cause I am not the girl that like to make up... Just want to be natural... plus, I have a little skin sensitive as well, scare that if I used a wrong product, will hurt my skin... So I will trying to avoid testing new products... Girls do like to be pretty... but is in a way that is naturally good looking is enough.... 

Quite emo now... what should I do?? damn tiring~~~ don't feels like doing anything... can I just go and sleep at 8.45pm now? Is it too early?? XD~~~ 

1 comments:

AnGel Gan said...

take good care lah~~~

 

♥ 写给海洋听 ♥. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner