Thursday, September 16, 2010

Forcing all the time...

This few days feels like keep on doing something that I don't willing to do...
Why the people around me seems like forcing me to do those things that I don't like??
Only 1 person, so far, won't make me feels stress or feels bad...
But I am so sorry for that person because couldn't attend yesterday dinner...
But I surely make it next time...
Rejecting the person won't make me feels bad or guilty...
But, if I were the person, I don't know how long I can stand...
You are really patient! So far, only you make me so impress that there is such patient person still existing in the world~~~
I hardly seen someone like you...
Won't force people doing anything, also won't showing sour or bitter face to others...
Just accept whatever things that happened with patiently...
Really can ar you!!

0 comments:

 

♥ 写给海洋听 ♥. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner