When everyone was free, I am the only busying...
When everyone is busying now, I am the only one relaxing and doing nothing...
Yesterday, I went to my 1st experience of stock counting, which conducted in another factory of Top-glove. This factory, so far, consider the most clean factory that I have ever saw. Everything was in sequence, clean and tidy. Workers were very nice and helpful, canteen with nice and tasty foods, clean environment, clean basin for washing hand! It was totally different from my current working factory. Omg, workers not as helpful as them, canteen foods make us food poisoning and fall sick, dirty canteen, smelly factory (chlorine gas exposure), dirty drainage, dirty basin in canteen, etc etc etc....only one thing good that I found is that my boss here was good! Generous, Good Leader, Cope with staff well...one thing, always BELANJA KAMI~~~ hahaha as compared with others' boss, who are superb KIAM SIAP!
Today, I again continue my stock count, but it took only half day, finally we completed all the stock, but actually we skipped quite many! Lols... XD Then lunch go to eat "Bah Kut Teh"... the BKT name is "Ah Keow", my mum's name ^_^ but unfortunately, my mum was not a good chef! I have no luck... >.< After lunch, back to my factory office, is time to see my superior. Scare scare... because, I am going to RESIGN! As what I expected, went into her office, and talk for 1 HOUR! When we were talking half-way, another boss come in, both talked to me, persuading me not to leave, because they are actually needed me so much... and get to know from them, one of my colleague was also resigned. I was so shock when I heard, then our office will definitely lack of resources... but sorry to say, I still have to leave! hahaha... K knew I am leaving, sounds so sad, he was so funny, wanted to ask me out for telling him about my resigning story! What a GOOD friend! Resign also wants to know...sob sob!
Now, I am just lazying on my bed, seeing my friends using his DSLR's picture... wow, the pictures are so nice... started to like it already... next time I also want to borrow from my brother and play play... but girls bring that not suitable, is so BIG! Guys using DSLR looks so yeng... haha but not all are yeng, depends, depends! hahaha because I saw some people took it damn funny~~~ just don't suit him! Seeing seeing, I suddenly realized my ipoh trip with my dearest friends haven't upload, haha, after see once again, then I decided to upload it... so that when I am free, I will always like to browse back the pictures to see where I have been and who have been always with me all the times... and I noticed, my pictures with him, were so little, even less than the pictures I with others! So, now onwards, I want to take picture, I want to take down every moment in my life... because is kind of enjoying when view it back like what I am doing now... :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment