All because of my DAD!!!
According to him~~~
I'm just an EXTRA one in my house...
I'm the most useless in my house...
I'm the most stupid in my house...
I'm the one don't contribute anything...
I'm the most playful...
I'm the one most like to argue with him...
I'm the one don't listen to him...
I'm the one wasting his money...
I'm the one DO NOTHING everyday at home!
WHAT THE HELL~~~
I'm totally speechless~~~
Totally couldn't communicate with him!!!
I think we are from different channel...
can't communicate!!!
in his mind, his heart, his brain --> I AM NOTHING!!!!
FINE~~~~ FINE~~~
You are the one born me, but doesn't mean everything also you are right!
Couldn't you just understand me for a little bit??
Even my birthday also you don't remember!!!
is almost 22 years~~~
You can remember everyone's but just except me...
is enough to prove that you are just treating me an EXTRA one!!
Even though i knew it since long time...
but every time i just keep quiet...
nothing i could do!!!
WHY I'M YOUR CHILD????
0 comments:
Post a Comment