I nowadays start to miss him, even though we just meet and after one day I'm just missing him so much...
Next week is my birthday, today mum suddenly very good!!!
I said i want the Mcd's Cocacola Cup, she directly bought it for me...yeah~~ this is the 1st time...
My bad mood today already cheers up by my lovely mum....
Love ya mummy!!
I'm actually wondering so much my 21st will be how??
I every time browsing people's picture from facebook also very jealous...
I hope I'll have a nice day with a great dinner place with my dear also~~~
But, will he be like that?? He seems like don't really bother about it...
Erm... just don't know.... he said wanna go KLCC see Aquarium...
Actually I went there before in my 18 years old birthday also~~
After 3 years, still going the same place again??
Why he have no any nice place can bring me go??
I hope he can~~~ at least a place that I've not been before...
But, no matter what place he going to bring me, also I'll be happy with it~~~
Because I can celebrate with him~~ that will be great~~
I Love You...
0 comments:
Post a Comment