Sunday, April 26, 2009

11

Yesterday I'm so down, may be still because of the case.... already 2 weeks.... I'm still very worry about it... what can i do?? I'm so speechless about all the things happen now.... But lucky, my best friend in school came and comforted me, I feel so much better.... But one thing make me so sad is my prince he doesn't be there when i really need him, he hang out with his friend until late night...
Fortunately, he gave me a call before i went to sleep, make me feel much better now also....
I'm so happy with those people around me, they give me support!! Especially my classmates, my mum, my prince....they help me a lot.... this few years, they gave me so much support when i faced any problem in my life... Love them so much!!!

0 comments:

 

♥ 写给海洋听 ♥. Thanks to Blogger Templates | Design By: SkinCorner